2 weeks ago
Do you think your team has what it takes to make it to the Super Bowl next year? According to Sports Illustrated, that all depends on where the team falls on their neediest teams list.
- New York Jets (5-11): They need the best player available. Quarterback is the most significant, but also a tight end, linebacker, cornerback and more.
- Cleveland Brown (0-16): Slot receiver is their biggest need. They need to redesign their offense.
- Buffalo Bills (9-7): The biggest need is an edge rusher.
- Chicago Bears (5-11): A wide receiver is the Bears’ biggest need.
- Indianapolis Colts (4-12): Also need an edge rusher.
- Cincinnati Bengals (7-9): Quarterback. This year’s draft offers at least four first-round QBs and if they release Andy Dalton, it will count just $2.4 million in dead money against the cap.
- Tennessee Titans (9-7): They need a wide receiver.
- Arizona Cardinals (8-8): The Cards need to rework their offense.
- Washington Redskins (7-9): Biggest needs are a wide receiver and a linebacker.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-11): They need a pass rusher.