2 years ago
Egypt’s Ministry of Antiquities has announced that it has opened four new tombs to the public for the first time ever. The tombs are located along the west bank of Luxor, and house the remains of royal butlers from Egypt’s New Kingdom (1580 B.C. to 1080 B.C.). One butler served under Pharaoh Queens Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III, while the other three served during the reign of Pharaoh Ramses II. Look inside the tombs below.