2 weeks ago
RealClearLife has partnered with InsideHook, the essential lifestyle guide for adventurous and established men. Sign up to get the best of InsideHook’s recommendations and advice delivered to your inbox every weekday.
The Wall Street institution, Harry’s — known for Tom Wolfe’s Bonfire of the Vanities and Bret Easton Ellis’s American Psycho — has just launched a Reserve Chambers Club for all you whisky lovers out there. As part of the club, members will receive access to an elegant chamber filled to the brim with high-end whiskys, a vast select of other rare spirits and most importantly, one of 32 private liquor lockers. You want in? You purchase a bottle and store your treasure in-house. There are no monthly fees, you just have to make sure you have one pour left in your bottle in order to stay in the exclusive club.
The benefits of the Reserve Chamber Club include:
- A coveted brass Chamber card — like black AmEx, but even more selective
- A complimentary bottle engraving exclusive to Johnny Blue, Glenmorangie, Ardbeg, Hennessey Moët, Ketel One and Nolet’s Gin
- Invites to Harry’s exclusive whisky events and tastings
- Complimentary upgraded glassware with Harry’s-stamped ice cubes
- Reservation priority
- And first right of refusal to purchase rare whiskys and spirits
And say you want to make a statement, or show some power, you can send a bottle over to someone else’s table, even if you’re not in-house at the moment.
There are fewer than 30 chambers left for the taking, so you might want to stake your claim now.Read the full story at InsideHook